Monday, January 17, 2011

Will Windows Phone 7 turn into another great Microsoft product no one uses?

A couple fellow ZDNet tech bloggers chimed in with thoughts on Windows Phone 7 on Friday and Saturday and I thought I would chime in a bit on the topic as well. Ed Bott asked when Windows Phone 7 was going to get its grand opening and James Kendrick wanted to know if Microsoft could right the ship. I am not quite sure what seems to be holding Microsoft back from a full unveiling and active promotion of Windows Phone 7, but honestly think it is way too early to think Windows Phone 7 will die off like Kin. I have been using a T-Mobile HTC HD7 since launch day and as I will detail below it is my primary device and I am more pleased with it than any other smartphone I have tried in quite some time.

No comments: