Friday, February 11, 2011

What are the best Indian mobile cell Phone brands 2011

What are the best Indian mobile cell Phone brands 2011

If you have even a passing interest in the topic of mobile cell Phone, then you should take a look at the following information. This enlightening article presents some of the latest news on the subject of mobile cell Phone.

I trust that what you've read so far has been informative. The following section should go a long way toward clearing up any uncertainty that may remain.

What are the best Indian mobile cell Phone brands 2011
The one technology thats growing the fastest in India, it is the telecommunication industry, the telecom industry in India is the fastest growing sector in the world, so there is no wonder Why all the major telephone service providers and device manufacturers are targeting India!

Just few decades ago, the telephone density in India is as low as few phones per 1000 Indian population, now nobody will be surprised if I say that each family in India is holding atleast one Cell phone! That would have been unimaginable few years ago, if the mobile revolution had not started in India, I am not into the discussion whether the telecoms revolution is good for India and mankind or not! I just want to discuss about the best mobile phone brand to  buy a handset with latest technologies and features and the most important thing, the price of the handset.

Before going into the List of the cell phone brands available in India, it is important to know the number of cell phone handset manufactures making mobile phones in India! The answer is none. If you go to any corner of the country and ask about Nokia, 99% of the People will tell its a mobile phone brand! The other 1% must have been in the state of Coma for the last few decades! The brand Nokia became almost synonym to Mobile Phone in India, people think it is an Indian brand, so does Hero Honda and Maruti car brand in automobiles. most People think that Micromax, Spice etc are made in India mobile phones, it was just R&D in India and manufactured in China, same as all the other 99% of the phones brands, Few decades ago the mobile phone market in India had big budget players like Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, LG, etc..

Top 10 mobile brands in India :

1. Nokia 40.1% share in Indian Mobile handset market
2. Samsung 14.3% including CDMA & GSM
3. Micromax 6.4% handsets in the Indian market
4. LG with 2.8% of Indian market
5. Blackberry 2.0% sizable share in Indian market
6. Apple (iPhone) 1.2% another high budget lifestyle phone
7. Sony Ericsson 1.1% another popular brand
8. HTC 1.0% famous for Touch screen phones besides iPhone
9. Karbonn 0.6% another popular Indian brand
10. Motorola 0.5% from top 2, now almost out of Indian phone market!

other phone brands like Fly, Onida, Videocon, Spice, Gee Pee, Olive Telecom, Intex, Zen and 100s of others are doing great business and increasing their market share in India steadily mainly in the 2G market and especially in the dual-Sim market, A new playing marking had been created with the entry of private 3G mobile phone service providers.

Which is the best mobile brand in India and the List of the all the available phone brands in the India are discussed in the other posts.
Incoming search terms:

    * best mobile phone 2010 india
    * top 10 mobile phones in india 2011
    * best mobile 2011 india
    * best mobile phones 2011 india
    * best camera phone in india 2011
    * best nokia phone in india 2011
    * top 10 mobile brands in india
    * best indian mobile
    * the most popular brand of mobile phone
    * indian mobile brands

Now you can understand why there's a growing interest in mobile cell Phone. When people start looking for more information about mobile cell Phone.


Anonymous said...

Hi just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures
aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking
issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.

Also visit my web site scotch & soda

Anonymous said...

This information is worth everyone's attention. When can I find out more?

Review my web site ... online coupon store

Anonymous said...

Awards have been tested to increase the credibility of a website (which
equals more money) so make a website with a fancy logo and offer it to web masters that meet your
award's standards. Everyone in this world-wide-web savvy world realizes the benefit of blogs. I usually come out and build 2-3 niche sites every week to target profitable micro niches.

Also visit my web page: exit cash machine review